MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mom's Prayer Current Requests

  • While we were waiting on the fireworks to start last night, 2 young boys decided to swim across the Snake River....Long story short the 14 year old brother didn't make it and they search for the body and didn't find it. Please pray for the surviving brother and his family. I have heard this morning they did find the body. So sad.
    Like ·  · Unfollow Post · July 5 at 12:01pm

    I have asked prayer before for my niece. Again I ask for you to lift her up. She is 8 months pregnant and her water broke. Being rushed to the hospital. Miracles are needed on every front. Thanks
     Tuesday at 11:05am
  • I found out today I have a blood clot near my left collar bone, most likely from one of my recent port surgeries. I am on a blood thinner now. I'm so thankful it was caught before anything serious happened. Asking for prayer that the clot will dissolve quickly and no complications will arise. Thank you.

  • Continued prayer for my grandchildren as they go through changes of a new home, new location and new school. Also that God will open the door for me to see them again....I miss them. thank you

    • Rebecca Marshall Praying in agreement Lord and thanking you for your faithful answer to prayer! May You and your armies of angels protect this whole family during this time of change; may have peace beyond their understanding; and may the schemes of the devil to tear this family apart be crushed beneath their feet right now in the name of Jesus! Thank you Lord, Amen!
    • Daneille Snowden Agreeing w/Rebecca's prayer!

    • Marian Nuzzi Scott actually Rebecca...just want prayer for my grandchildren...the ones who have done this....kept my grandchildren away from me ...God has already spoken loud and clear He is going to deal with them...He has to and he will. Because He is a just God...and ...See More

  • New son of ______________  will need your prayers.

    • Debby Davis likes this.
    • Lisa R. Bumgarner Praying...  Jesus watch over and bring baby Jaxen home safe and sound and asap.... 
      J
    • Melinda McClure Praying...

    • Daneille Snowden Up-Date on Baby________; they (nurses) said they took him off the ventilator and he did really well for about 15 minutes that his o2 levels dropped and they had to hook him back up but they want to try again today depending on how he does.

    • Daneille Snowden UP-DATE: ________ will go in for a MRI at 2 pm tomorrow. He has slept a lot today and his breathing is shallow. Thank u for all the prayers. We know God is hearing each and everyone of them. Praying as he sleeps he is healing! 

    • Rebecca Marshall Jesus, in Your Precious, Holy, and Mighty name, I pray in agreement with Daneille Snowden that as Jaxen sleeps, You, our Divine Creator and Healer are there with him healing every cell in his precious body and strengthening him; I pray that you surround this entire family with Your loving arms; please give them peace beyond their own understanding..so they know without doubt You Lord are there; I pray that You give the doctors wisdom beyond their own understanding; guide their hands Lord, speak to them and reveal Your AWESOME healing power to them...I pray all this in the name of Jesus, Amen!

    • Lori Huffman Anderson Many many prayers for him & the family!!

    • Donna Brickey Agreeing.

No comments: