MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Monday, October 17, 2011

PRAYER FOCUS: For our children to CRAVE God!

PRAYER FOCUS: For our children to CRAVE God! For them to passionately become worshipers of Jesus! Gluttons of God's Word! John 6:1-4/24-68 is where we read Jesus telling the multitude;

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."

Hunger is from the sense of lack. Christ is bread to the soul. (Nourishing and supporting the Spiritual life).

 Yet, we see many fill their hunger for love, acceptance, and security in relationships, material possessions, or even success. But we all know that they will never find real or lasting satisfaction.


Pray with your children, read God's Word with them. If they are adults, all the more when you are given the time to be together. 
Meanwhile, this is life and death to the soul; as not eating will eventually bring death. 


We want our children to not only just live...but partake on the LIVING BREAD...that will cause them to SOAR LIKE EAGLES. This is the Generation to usher in a revival of prayer accompanied with salvation's, signs and wonders. 
Let's not accept apathy in the spiritual lives of our kids. 


Join with us all and let's pray this HUNGER & PASSION for God in our children.
Amen?



“O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water.” (Psalm 63:1).
“As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?” (Psalm 42:1-2).


7 comments:

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Father, I cry out to You on behalf of my 3 children.
I ask that You stir within their spirits a deep hunger for you that will never leave. For your Presence, Your Word and the Passion to worship You.
I ask that this hunger grows more and more every day of their lives.
Set them aflame for You.
Amen

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Arrow Resale
Hi Everyone, One of the ladies from my homeschool group posted this this morning and I wanted to pass it on. It just happened yesterday.
I received a phone call late last night and received word that my cousin
Shawna's 3 year old daughter, Macen, was killed that afternoon! She got ahold
of a gun and got shot in the chest! They medi-vacced her, and were able to
revive her a couple times, but lost her on the operating table! PLEASE lift up
Shawna and her husband, my Aunt Brenda (who lives nearby and is very involved in
their lives, but suffers from depression as it is!), and my Uncle Lawrence, as
they walk through this valley, that they would feel God's presence and peace,
for some rest, against a spirit of guilt and blame, and that every need they
have during this time would be met! Thanks guys!
Denise

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Found a spot on Brad's (my dh) middle cerebral artery...test to see deeper isn't till Monday. Talking with cardiologist tomorrow and seeing if they are still going to schedule a catheterization for heart and lungs. Pray for his healing, the pain he is in, for God's Wisdom. Him working was our income. Pray for the Ravens...which I know they are coming. Love to you my fellow mom prayer warriors! Glory to His Name! ALL IS WELL!

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Charity Ferguson Vanderhoof
Please pray for the Eadie Family. I went to college with Holli and Franki. Their 14 year old nephew died from an asthma attack and is being buried on Sunday.

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Jolene Alirez
Please pray for my daughter who desperately needs a good job. She just had a baby and has a job to go back to next week but has her application in a DISH network and needs the benefits they offer. Please believe with me that this is Gods will for her to have this job. Thanks

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Violet Marshall
Please pray for my 8 year old son Brandon, we are having some issues with bulling at school.

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Lisa Howard Sabbides
hey everyone please pray for my two sons...Jason my oldest is married and has a small baby and they are struggling financially and my youngest David just struggles with life in General..this one is my cross to bear......he suffer from ptsd and has an anxiety disorder and struggles everyday....would like to see david out on his own..this mom is tired