MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mom's Praying for Mom's


Our amazing Lord has placed a burden in my heart to pray for MOM'S! For our girlfriends who are mothers, sisters, co-workers and even our own mothers.
Can we just join our hands together during this week and bind together in prayer for one another; as we are living out this AMAZING CALL on our lives? We all know, if we have been mothers for anytime, if mom doesn't feel well....the house isn't going to be well. That literally means- THE HOUSE, kids feeling the stress, order, meals and the list goes on and on; doesn't it?
Lately, I've been saying; "I wish I had a mommy taking care of me." Feeling a bit worn out; well to be honest greatly worn out. But, my vision is right before me. MY CHILDREN; I must live out a godly life before them. Are you like me sometimes...you just don't have it to give?
I want to pray for you (we all want to pray for you): 
1-Health: let us know if you are facing health issues and just need a healing touch of God.
2-Emotional: Are you facing anything in your life right now that is wearing your down, hurts, disappointments, fears, ...etc.
3-Financial: I would say a great % of us can put a request here. Yet, we will agree with you for God's provision & direction to both lead and bless you.
4-Marital: Are you facing a difficult chapter in your lives? When the house is divided...it cannot stand. We will pray!
5-Spiritual: Needing a refreshing, renewing of the Spirit of God to flow through your inner most being? Salvation? More of God?
Let us know...He indeed is faithful!
Post your request in the comment here and even praise reports. We love to hear from you.
We are also on face book as well. 
Matthew 11:28 
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

6 comments:

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Pray for my step mom; Karen Gray...she has just been diagnosed with: AXONAL NEUROPATHY.
She and her first dh were pastors, when he died she started a mission in her community. Leading many to Christ.
Later, after my mother passed away my dad came to pastor the church(the one her and her dh started)...wala-my step mom. Great lady. Loves to serve others. Do pray!

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Pray for my body...
Seeing the Ortho Doc tomorrow for surgery consult on my knee.
My blood pressure is rising, gaining weight w/lack of exercise.
Feel awful!
So...please pray!

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Pray for my dh...he is a great man of God. A hard worker.
He is a pastor (for 20 years) also is a carpenter.
Last year if you read my Snowdenwiththefam...you can read the article on all the travesty that happened to him.
Now he is gasping for breath every day accompanied with migraines.
Very weak and tired.
This man is thin and always was very healthy.
Are finances of course are an issue for that is our main source of income.
We have peace knowing God is in control...but sure would like to have a miracle.
Thanks!

Vanderhoof Family said...

We have experienced so many great miracles and are continuing to see progress as we grow as a family. We have two requests as we go along.

The first one is that our our oldest son seems to have season neurological issues. When the weather starts getting cooler his problems begin and typically last until about March when things start to warm up.

The second one is our youngest son. He has had some delays, but not due to developmental problems. I have prayed long and hard and sought direction and even posted a request on here. I believe the Lord led us to the solution we desperately needed. Our youngest was an infant during the part of our family's life when I had to work 95 hours a week. I believe the Lord showed me that there was a relational deficiency that stemmed from back then. Since then I have prayed for that relationship issue to mend and have done almost nothing without him being by my side. We now are seeing him progress.



That is enough for today.

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

I am needing your prayers my dear, sweet sisters...fellow mom's. My soul mate, best friend, my pastor, kids beloved daddy, soul bread winner...is quite ill.
PTL...today the cardiologist ruled out the fact he does not have a heart problem. But, found a large knot...with all his symptoms...he is quite sure it is lymphoma. Brad, will be having a biopsy a.s.a.p. He is 46 yrs. old in great health...except for all of this. We have 3 children; son 20, 2 daughters 13 & 9. I home school them. I COVET your prayers. We are pastors as well. We have FAITH in our God...we say through this: "All is Well!"

Vanderhoof Family said...

I made requests concerning my children back when this was originally posted. I did not ask for prayer for myself, but I needed it. The Lord is doing some work in me. Three weeks ago my family took about five days and stayed on a farm that my dad and uncle own. The farm house is a get away spot for family. During that time the Lord showed me that during the most difficult days of my life I somehow lost my ability to rest in him. He reminded me that I needed to rest in Him and that I would find healing and comfort for my soul when I did that. Then he led me into rest with HIM. It was so refreshing. Then the following week was revival at our church. I had prayed that very Sunday morning asking the Lord to somehow break through my deep discouragement. He did just that and the same morning I said the prayer. I had become so discouraged years ago and it lingered and had grown into an ugly monster. Since the Lord met me that morning two weeks ago something amazing has happened. I have now gone for two solid weeks without having suicidal thoughts. This is the first time that has happened since 2003. I am experiencing hope in ways I had not been able to since this deep discouragement set in years ago. This has been amazing. The Lord also provided an amazing vacation for my family this past week-- our first one in eight years and first one for our children. Now however I do want to request prayer for further emotional healing. I have hesitated to ask for this before because I felt it selfish. Now I believe the Lord has shown me that I can not be what my family needs me to be if I do not ask for the things that I need. So, here goes. I find myself wanting to feel loved and accepted, but I don't. This sense of being loved and accepted has to come from the Lord. The thing is that intellectually I know that He loves and accepts me, but I don't seem to be able to live in it or it does not seem to be accepted to me emotionally. I believe this is my next step in healing. Please pray for me to have find Jesus as my source for love and acceptance also to live in it every day.