MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

PRAYER FOR JESUS TO 'INFUSE-ME' WITH HIS PRESENCE

copyright(c)2017Daneille Gray Snowden
2017

A PRAYER FOR JESUS TO 'INFUSE-ME' WITH HIS PRESENCE
Picture depicts Moses on the Mt. and God's Glory consuming him.

INFUSE ME Jesus, basically and simply with all of YOU! May every part of me just soak in Your
Presence!

I ask; because of this infusion (soaking in) I will indeed have an abundance of Your True Joy of Life you intended.

I pray that YOUR infused Presence of me; be totally contagious to others.

Through this; I and all who immerse themselves in You; NOT BE KNOCKED DOWN by this worlds negativity and my own fleshly fears and failures.

I pray this will counteract those attacks and it all will roll off and not be saturated in my spirit.

Thank You Jesus for this promise:
John 14:13-14  (AMP)13 "And I will do whatever you ask in My name [[a]as My representative], this I will do, so that the Father may be glorified and celebrated in the Son. 14 If you ask Me anything in My name [as My representative], I will do it."

------------------------
"...shekinah glory, John says, was “full of grace and truth.” In the Old Testament, the combination of “grace” and “truth”, or rather, the Hebrew equivalents, hesed and emeth, spoke of God Himself. Hesed is the word by which God was revealed in His mercy and kindness; emeth revealed Him in His faithfulness and truth. The word “full” speaks of completeness, leaving nothing lacking. As Paul says, “For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily” (Colossians 2:9)." from Author Jeff Doles Walking Barefoot Ministries

No comments: