MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A PRAYER TO HAVE CHRIST'S UNSELFISH LOVE

copyright (c) Daneille Gray Snowden
2016
A PRAYER TO HAVE CHRIST'S UNSELFISH LOVE

Longing to have HIS LOVE in constant flow; I wrote this prayer in my prayer journal several months ago and pray it daily.
I was inspired to write: "Lord, I thought I had your unconditional love flowing freely through me. I now realize, I have it flowing to me." ~Daneille


    Lord, I ask for Your forgiveness and repent before You for stomping up this flow with my SELF FILLED hurts, that only yielded to a deeper, judgmental attitude.



THE PRAYER
"Lord, fill me up (& empty me out) overflowing with Your Rich love!"
*Fill me to 'ENDURE w/patience.
*To have kind thoughts.
*To truly rejoice in Truth.
*Empower me to bear up my brother & sister (in Your Love).
*To look for the best in people.
*To be steadfast & hopeful (in You).
*To be unselfish.
*To expect nothing in return.
*To try (led by Your Spirit) with all my heart to seek their needs.
*To strive to live in harmony.
*Powerful, unfailing Love to LOVE MY ENEMIES.

AMEN


No comments: