MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Healing Word

The Healing Word

  "He spoke the Word, and healed my disease; You are the Lord My Healer." Amen? Agreed? I love in God's Word when the Centurion ( a Roman military leader) beseeching healing for a servant boy; said here when he told Jesus; "But the centurion replied to Him, Lord, I am not worthy or fit to have You come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant boy will be cured." [Mat. 8:8] Somehow this man was deeply assured in WHO Jesus was and WHAT He was capable of doing, so much so that all Christ had to do was  just speak THE WORD! 

  In verse 10 Jesus remarks; "...I have not found so much faith as this with anyone, even in Israel." Wouldn't you like to have Jesus say that about you? I know I sure would. Oh that would be just the epitome of life itself (Jesus finding joy in me). In verse 13, we see that the boy was made whole at the exact moment Jesus spoke the Word. 

  His word, is the standard a banner which in the Hebrew was a dagal (pronounced "daw-gal" & was a troop or a garrison); against our enemy. [Is. 59:19] They are scattered and defeated by the Word of our Lord and God!

  God sends His Word to all His children and that includes we mama's; to speak His Word for healing and deliverance in order for so many to be saved from the door of death. [Ps.107:20]

  As we see so many who are in need of all kinds of miracles; let us gather together-open up our Holy Bibles and pray the promises God has already spoken. Speak them 'OUT-LOUD'...knowing the He is able and will do what He has ALREADY said He would do. 

  Speak His Word (with faith), in your prayers and to one another. He is our healer. This is everything!


                                             I AM THE GOD THAT HEALETH THEE


No comments: