MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Monday, February 6, 2012

Latest Prayer Requests & Praise Reports

Feel free to leave your prayer request here and even a praise! God is so faithful! 
Matthew 21:22 "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Praise God! Lisa Coats went home today after having a double transplant less than two weeks ago! Prayer changes things. God Bless you all for agreeing with us for her recovery. What a blessing for her family and loved ones!


A very happy praise ...daughter emailed me today and said she and her boyfriend broke up..praising God and really hoping it's true. Now praying I can spend time with my 4 grandchildren and also that God will protect my daughter from all counterfit relationships. Thanks for your prayers.

Lift up an amazing young 'godly' woman...she is trying to do what's right in her life. Major events are happening. She is praying and fasting, yet the enemy has not only now attacked her in this, but her family and her church. Pray for her and the entire family. Name must be anonymous.

Please pray for my mom. Her name is Betty and she is at the hospital with chest pain.

Please pray for me I have another bad ear infection and some other problems going on I just need alot of prayer and pain relief


3 comments:

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Lisa Miller
ladies asking prayer for my brother. He is facing some possible jail time for owed child support. He lost his really good job over six years ago and has had a difficult time finding stable work. He is not walking with the Lord and really needs to turn his life over to him. He could be facing losing everything he has. I pray for a miracle to happen and for him to truly turn his life over to Jesus. Thanks so very much for your prayers! His name is Kenn.
Unlike · · Unfollow Post · 3 hours ago near Indianapolis, IN
You and Maria Eugenia Pazos Pereyra like this.

Maria Eugenia Pazos Pereyra Lisa I agree with your for your brother's miracle and breakthrough!
3 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Lisa Miller Thanks so much! He loves his boys so much has just had a very hard time finding stable work. His ex wife is demanding 400 a week and that is difficult for him. Family has helped him pay thousands to her in back support but can no longer help.
3 hours ago · Unlike · 1
Daneille Snowden Father; You know all that is hidden in darkness. Reveal it and break the strongholds here. We ask that through this Kenn's heart is open to Your love; anoint Lisa and her family as they minister to him. Supply a great open door of support here. In the Name of Jesus! ~Amen


Lisa Miller Amen, and thank you Daneille!

Lydia Wells I am praying for you & your brother.

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Ulonda Allen
Please pray for me as I face a fear that I have let develope into a phobia!! I am terrified of drs as I nearly died years ago because of a misdiagnosis. Since then when I do have to go to the dr my blood pressure is so high because I am so fearful! I avoid the dr, pretty much, at all cost. God has spoken to me about letting go but I need to know that I have prayer warriors standing in the gap for me! Why is my faith for others healing and deliverance so strong...but not for myself? I do know that no weapon against me shall prosper!

Unlike · · Unfollow Post · 3 hours ago near Red Rock, TX
You like this.

Lisa Miller Sure will pray? I have some phobias myself and truly understand. He will help.
3 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Phuong Thomas Oh dear our mighty God Jesus Christ, You have power to the fear from your precious child. In Your Name we have victory! Amen
3 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Phuong Thomas Power to removed fear
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Daneille Snowden Agreeing in prayer here. IN OUR WEAKNESS...HE IS STRONG! Thank You dear Lord, it only takes as a grain of mustard seed to believe You are CONTROL. In our weakness, help thou unbelief. We pray for A COMPLETE victory here, now in Jesus Name! Satan, you are defeated!

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

Kelli Staley Cessna
please pray for the family of a woman I graduated high school with. She lost her fight with cancer yesterday (and it was a battle that she fought bravely for a long while.) Her name was Brandy Lewis-Will and she leaves behind a husband, a son and 2 young daughters. She was 32. Today, she gets to sit at the feet of her Savior but her friends and young family are left grieving for her....
Unlike · · Unfollow Post · 9 hours ago
You, Lisa Howard Sabbides and Robin Paddick like this.

Robin Paddick Praying.
9 hours ago · Unlike · 1
Daneille Snowden I had not heard. Oh my, first sorry for your loss as a friend Kelli Staley Cessna-so sorry! Father, we lift up this family that is hurting so deep. Ease this pain, please. Somehow give them a glimpse of the joy, peace and fulfillment Brandi is now experiencing at Your feet. Strengthen them, all of them amazingly. In Jesus Name~amen
8 hours ago · Like · 3

Lori Huffman Anderson So sorry for their loss prayers for her family!!!
7 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Lydia Wells Praying for her family & friends