MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

MOM'S PRAYING FOR THE GENERATIONS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What Are Your Top Priorities As You Pray -tell us!

TOP PRIORITIES WHEN YOU PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN
  Though there is some commonality as a Christian when we pray for our kids; as God leads us...there are times He may give us a unique conception on areas our children need prayer for. For example; for years I have prayed for my son to become a 'Man of Valour' like Joshua! 
  Will you share with us? You don't have to get personal...but generally what God has led you to pray.
  I like what this site listed as their top three priorities as mothers come together to pray.
Three Priorities of Prayer...
  1. "The salvation of our children (Isaiah 49:25;
    Psalm 144:12; Isaiah 43:5-6).
  2. That they take ownership of the faith at an accountable age (I John 2:25-28; James 1:25).
  3. That they enter into the ministry of the Lord's harvest (Matthew 9:38)." http://www.ladiesministries.org/daughters_of_zion.asp
I pray; 1- For my children's protection-physically, emotionally, financially, most important-Spiritually.
          2- For them to Fall in Love with Jesus; hungry for His Presence & His Word.
          3- That they all be prayers warriors, scholars of the Word, Soul Winners...not pew warmers but Church Fillers...(increasing God's Kingdom)
          4- Then I pray for their schooling, health issues, talents to increase and then their soul mates. (plus more as the Lord leads day by day).
YOUR TURN...tell us all: share and inspire!

FROM BETH ROBERTS (mother of 6)
1-I pray the the Lord guides my children so that they grow mature in Him. 
2-I pray that they will be built solidly on the foundation of Jesus, and grow in His grace with a conscious sense of His presence. 
3- May they continue to be built up with wisdom, favor, truth, love, life, faith, strength, and thankfulness (Luke 2:52: Eph. 4:15: Col. 2:6-7).
4- I ask the Lord to bless my children with the joy that comes from knowing Him and walking with Him. (Phil.4:4;Neh. 8:10)
 5-I pray for protection for my children by the covering blood of Jesus. I pray that they will know the power of the blood to defeat all the works of the evil one. By that power, bind the enemy from interfering with your perfect will in their lives. (John 17:15; 1John 4:4).
 
There are so many more, but I try to specifically pray these when I pray for them.  
 
God Bless. ~Beth~
Blessed 2 Be Home

4 comments:

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

FROM BETH ROBERTS
(mother of 6)
1-I pray the the Lord guides my children so that they grow mature in Him.
2-I pray that they will be built solidly on the foundation of Jesus, and grow in His grace with a conscious sense of His presence.
3- May they continue to be built up with wisdom, favor, truth, love, life, faith, strength, and thankfulness (Luke 2:52: Eph. 4:15: Col. 2:6-7).
4- I ask the Lord to bless my children with the joy that comes from knowing Him and walking with Him. (Phil.4:4;Neh. 8:10)
5-I pray for protection for my children by the covering blood of Jesus. I pray that they will know the power of the blood to defeat all the works of the evil one. By that power, bind the enemy from interfering with your perfect will in their lives. (John 17:15; 1John 4:4).

There are so many more, but I try to specifically pray these when I pray for them.

God Bless. ~Beth~
Blessed 2 Be Home

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

FROM FANNIE KAVENY:
Fannie Kaveny
There a time that come that we must let God have our kids and that our kids have to decide that day whom they will serve...we all pray and hope that they will pick the path we have taught them but what happens when they do not....do we stand on Gods promises or do we get hurt in return and act as they do...we must stand firm, pray , and trust God 100% with our kids ...no matter what we see ...we have his promises that if we follow His commandments he will reward our heritage.... OUR KIDS WILL FOLLOW CHRIST AND SATAN CAN NOT HAVE THEM......

Daneille Gray Snowden said...

"Lord, help me to let go and Let You do the work in my son's life. In all my children. Yet, right now...in His as He has grown to a man. I once again...surrender him up to you. You love him, knew him, have had plans for him. Thus...I surrender!

Vanderhoof Family said...

I pray for them to accept Christ at a young age (Caleb already has). Then I also pray that they fall madly in love with Christ and that they don't go through a time of rebellion from the Lord. Then I also pray for them to live out every dream the Lord has for them.